Were-Woodie Doesn't Get Health Penalty From Drowning

lakhnish
  • Closed

Be Were-Woodie. Drown on a a boat. You don't get the health penalty from drowning like normal woodie.

Gif for demonstration:

Spoiler

5d816f5b284bd_woodienopenalty.gif.44c04ed3b3bccafcae248f3b994a68ba.gif

Steps to Reproduce
Be Were-Woodie. Drown on a a boat. You don't get the health penalty from drowning like normal woodie.

User Feedback

On 2019/9/19 at 1:44 AM, HugoM said:

Changed Status to Closed

my question is why my things will disappear, such as magic hats,i  bought more than 3000 things in the market, why can I only display 2885?

I participate in every program in  twitch, why are there some accessories  disappear  for no reason?like  magic hats ,Why are things already in stock suddenly disappearing?Why do my account suddenly have a lot of things disappeared? you must check my account ,facial photo is it ,but the corresponding item has disappeared, please give me a reasonable explanation.

TIM图片20190920132512.png

TIM图片20190920132508.png

Changed Status to Closed

This is a bug. You have to check my account. I have already bought it. Why does it suddenly disappear? I didn’t move them.you know?My warehouse stuff will disappear automatically,Do you understand this feeling, just like a thief stole my things .I am going to bind what I didn't need to bind in exchange for your reward points. This is a joke.You have to check my account and compensate for the items that I disappeared。you must check !!!!I only have one account. My question is why I already have something that disappears. I participated n every , it was 6 hours, I have all the things in twitch, you know, suddenly I found out that my inventory is disappears, you Do you understand this feeling, just like a thief stole my things .I am going to bind what I didn't need to bind in exchange for your reward points. This is a joke.You have to check my account and compensate for the items that I disappeared.

TIM图片20190920130329.png

TIM图片20190920125502.png

Changed Status to Closed

I only have one account. My question is why I already have something that disappears. I participated n every , it was 6 hours, I have all the things in twitch, you know, suddenly I found out that my inventory is disappears, you Do you understand this feeling, just like a thief stole my things .I am going to bind what I didn't need to bind in exchange for your reward points. This is a joke.You have to check my account and compensate for the items that I disappeared.

Share this comment