Walter's Shadow Shirt/Shorts back pocket slingshot bug

Dr. Safety
  • Pending

The slingshot in the back pocket is a part of the shirt when Walter is facing away from you, but it is a part of the pants when he is facing to the side

image.thumb.png.b156844c3df17b50dba375490557f911.pngimage.thumb.png.30ffba08f185b6c3fdee4bbd9b9add35.png

image.thumb.png.f270592090e3b33c0436ee2ebd44f70d.pngimage.thumb.png.90803e189ee868038789fa85534bae1c.png

Steps to Reproduce

Wear the parts of Walter's triumphant separately

Face different directions

• Like 1

User Feedback

I really hope they move the slingshot to the pants!! I want to use this shirt for other characters but the awkward cut off slingshot showing on the back view is quite bothersome.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, -Variant said:

I really hope they move the slingshot to the pants!! I want to use this shirt for other characters but the awkward cut off slingshot showing on the back view is quite bothersome.

I had the same issue, although I feel like with layering, it's gonna have to be attached to the shirt. Honestly, I'd rather they just remove the slingshot since it makes the outfit only make sense on Walter and he can just hold a slingshot if he really wants to look the part. The outfit is easily my favorite of the new shadow skins, or it would be if not for the slingshot 

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

Share this comment