Verification email won't send

Steve_McLogic
  • Closed

I get the message " We've sent a verification email to <Email removed>. To complete your registration, please click the link contained in the email. "

Yet no email, I've waited over a day, and retried the like several times. I will send my email to devs upon request.

Thanks,

Steve

Steps to Reproduce
Attempt to log onto to game without verified email, then attempt to verify email.

User Feedback

Hello @Steve_McLogic, welcome to the forums. Have you checked your spam folder yet? From my understanding once the "We've sent a verification email to <Email removed>. To complete your registration, please click the link contained in the email." appears, the email should be there within the hour or if not within the day.

I'd recommend you contact Klei Support through here OR click the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and click Email Us.

Once there, Select Game: Don't Starve Together and Subject: Something is wrong with my account. Then relay your situation to them. I hope that helps, be sure to check your spam folder first though in case it's there. Good luck, cheers.

Share this comment