Use the mod and server mechanism to walk on the sea

Pikapikap
  • Pending

In the steam workshop there is a mod called "actionqueue reborn",This mod has a c-key function that can lift some abnormal states, including drowning,When the falling water animation appears, you can use the blackened c button to stand up instantly after the items are dropped,There are several videos showing the principle of these bugs, I will upload some GIFs first,These bugs also use some mechanisms to turn on and off delay compensation to achieve the goal,

One of the bug principles used while standing on a separate boat is to create an item at the moment of jumping and drowning, and then use a berry hat to make this bug effective.

So the places where these bugs are used are:mod"actionqueue reborn"vulnerability,Mechanism for turning on delay compensation and turning off compensation (very important).

Use crafted items to stay on the sea at the moment of drowning.

bili_v_d_1587341961498.gif

bili_v_d_1587342206534.gif

bili_v_d_1587342308146.gif

bili_v_d_1587342326631.gif

bili_v_d_1587342487164.gif

Steps to Reproduce

Then I will provide a comprehensive bug analysis video,This video hopes these bugs are fixed 

The video is from a friendly player and we all love this game, so we hope that these bugs will be fixed as soon as possible and not used by others to disrupt the game experience of other

https://b23.tv/BV1SV411o7gS/p1

this is video link, video from one of the most popular video sites in China.

I have tried to translate the video into English subtitles, but the operation mechanism of the video website prevents me from getting permission,I hope klei can let some staff who understand some Chinese to watch this video, hope we can get it fixed.

• Thanks 2

User Feedback

It ’s also important to note that these bugs can sometimes be used in underground caves.To quickly find the location of ancient technology or the throne of shadow,

There is also a way to exploit loopholes in game mechanics:There are many obelisks in the maze of the Throne of Shadows,Put on the nightmare necklace first, stand at the position of the obelisk and let it fall, then remove the necklace and you will get stuck outside,I will also upload some gifs that parse these bugs,There are also bugs that use piranhas or made statues.I will also upload gif. Hope these bugs can be fixed.

bili_v_1587343833226.gif

bili_v_1587343854319.gif

bili_v_d_1587344621427.gif

bili_v_d_1587344681286.gif

bili_v_d_1587344723228.gif

bili_v_d_1587344736005.gif

These bugs can also be used against BOSS.

For example: used to fight against bosses like the ancient fuelweaver

I also uploaded a gif explaining the principles of these bugs

bili_v_d_1587344436999.gif

bili_v_1587344472032.gif

As a player who loves dst,This is what I can do,to provide feedback,I don’t want someone to use these bugs to disrupt the game experience.

So please fix it,thanks.:)

Share this comment

This is the appropriate area to provide bug informations, it allows Klei to more easily find and track bugs- You provide them with the videos or GiFs they need as well as a way to reproduce that bug themselves (if you know how you caused it to happen)

Sometimes a Klei Dev May also ask you for your Klei ID Information which can be found in-game under options, more, down at the bottom will be your Klei ID, Share that information through Direct Message only to a Dev- IF they need it.

on that same page is also the Submit a bug report button, which in addition to here on these forums.. allows you to send reports directly from in the game.

hopefully this information is helpful to you, thanks. :) 

• Like 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

这是提供错误信息的适当区域,它使Klei可以更轻松地查找和跟踪错误-您可以向他们提供他们所需的视频或GiF,以及自己重现该错误的方式(如果您知道导致错误的原因)发生)

有时,Klei开发人员也可能会要求您提供您的Klei ID信息,该信息可在游戏中的选项下找到。更多,底部最下方将是您的Klei ID,仅在需要时才通过直接消息共享该信息给Dev- 。

在同一页面上还有“提交错误报告”按钮,除了在这些论坛上的此处之外,它还允许您直接从游戏中发送报告。

希望这些信息对您有所帮助,谢谢。 :) 

Thank you  my friend:D 

There is another problem. If the developer responds to the bug feedback I provided, will the bug be fixed faster?

Edited by joker177
  • Haha 1

Share this comment