Tragedienne Costume Skins

kyreeva
  • Closed

This ONLY happens with the Tragedienne Costume top in combination with all skirts. There is an extension of something from the top of all skirts that only appears when wearing the Tragedienne Costume top. I've tried other tops with the skirts and the costume top with other bottoms (with the limited skins that I've acquired), and I don't see other skin problems.

skirts.png

1.png

3.png

2.png

Steps to Reproduce

Wear "Tragedienne Costume" top skin.

Wear "Buttoned Skirt", "Plaid Skirt", and "Skirt" skins.

User Feedback

Silly me, I only tested it on Wickerbottom. I fixed the title and description. This skin bug happens for all characters with different results.

Share this comment

the glitch looks pretty good on wes, willow, web and wig tho' kind of like a belt.  not going to lie though, warly and maxwell look like they have cleavage

Share this comment

22 hours ago, gaymime said:

the glitch looks pretty good on wes, willow, web and wig tho' kind of like a belt.  not going to lie though, warly and maxwell look like they have cleavage

Maybe Klei should introduce a hippie character that wears crop tops.

• Haha 2

Share this comment

Yeah, this is an unfortunate side effect of the few shirts that are tucked in to the pelvis clothing, combined with Wicker's long skirt which uses both the skirt and the torso_pelvis symbols

Share this comment