The Bearger won't spawn

Asbjorndt
  • Pending

Last Autumn I heard the Beargers warning "grunts" and headed to the place I intended to fight him, only he never spawned but just continued making his grunts along with Winona saying "Democrew incoming!" every few seconds.
I have tried things like re-logging, entering and exiting caves and jumping through wormholes to see if it would make him spawn, but nothing was successful. When Autumn ended he stopped making his warning grunts and Winona stopped commenting that he was about to spawn, but a year later when Autumn came back, he instantly resumed his warning grunts, but still without ever spawning.

I can't really think of any other relevant contributing factors, but I've been playing alone all throughout the incident and have had the new autopause feature enabled.

I also can do not see any .mdmp file within the Don't Starve Together bin folder so I cannot include it in the rapport.

20211113131503_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know how this happened, and the only thing I can think of that might've messed up his spawning in some way is that I crosses a single platform from one island to another close to what otherwise would've been his last warning grunts. I'll link a screenshot of the boat in question.

User Feedback

What you need to do is spawn Bearger with a command to fix this problem, otherwise the growls will never stop. 

Share this comment