Some old not gold Abby Issues

Notecja
  • Pending

Well I know is Abby from ling time kinda improved, but still there happen thing that are "???" in my head.
Like... I'm trying to fish a delicious wobster. And I need it alive, to boil it nicely with butter... But Abby got her own mind and murder freshly fished Wobster before I am able to pick it up... And makes it waste. Same goes for rabbits... Maybe for once I don't want to nuke half of the map and maybe it would be nice to have pen with some random innocent rabbits? Abby got her own mind and literally hates rabbits. Why? Even for butterflies she must be mad, but rabbits?

On other hand there are Sea Weeds. Okey, she totally ignores them in every state, angry, calm, okeeeey... But when I use "fake attack" she keeps forgetting about target and start wandering, like maybe I was one pixel too far away, and then she decides is a right time to hug me, when she is under seedge (note: seedge don't hurt her at all, but is quite dangerous for player and boat).

Steps to Reproduce

I just told whole story about that.

• Haha 1

User Feedback

Relatable. This behaviour of Abigail still frustrates me a lot. Killing innosent creatures (like rabbits, moleworms, wobsters) just passing through them even in soothe state is not okay at all

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment