Servers not being listed on master server.

ADFSniper
  • Fixed

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I don't know where my reply is. Maybe no moderator is around to approve it. I'd just like to add to the conversation that our server is still invisible (per DST client) as well. We are up an running according to our web console. But our community can't join. Our logs look similar to those posted above.

P.S.: The c_connect thing doesn't work for us. We get a version mismatch error popup thingy. Even though client and server both run on 288704.

Edited by originalmaja

Share this comment

I have the same problem where my server is up-to-date but it's not searchable in the 'Browse Games' section of the game.

I tried connecting through console via this command: 

c_connect("IP address", port, "password")

and at first it was stuck on the message saying "connecting" so I RDP'd to the server PC and checked the dedicated server console window to see if it displayed any messages of me connecting. I hit enter inside the window and suddenly it connected my user. I have attached the logs for both the master server and caves. Hope the developers can fix this.

server_log_caves_JohnnySabu.txt

server_log_master_JohnnySabu.txt

Share this comment