Server launch failed

KelKelp
  • Closed

Today (September 22) I was trying to lunch my World and after some time a massage displayed "Dedicated Server Failed To Start       There was some trouble starting the server. Please try again." When I saw that Following actions were made: Try 3 times, Restart the game, Reinstall the game. All of this was useless unlike reinstalling the game last time but this time it didn't help. Here is the screenshot of the massage and world log. All the other worlds and generation of new one dosen't work too (Massage shows Lunching World and not Generating World!) 33 kb is Cave and 37 kb is Master. 

Zrzut ekranu 2021-09-22 204950.png

server_log.txt server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure How that happend. I didn't even touched the game today.

User Feedback

Its a windows or anti-virus file permissions issue that we are trying to resolve.
Could you please try rebooting your computer and see if that resolves the issue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Its a windows or anti-virus file permissions issue that we are trying to resolve.
Could you please try rebooting your computer and see if that resolves the issue?

Reboot doesn't work. Ill go look into my anti-virus software to fix this.

Share this comment

Sadly rebooting the computer didn't help. I also added an exception for DST and steam for my Avast antivirus. That didn't help either.

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, marcy115 said:

I also added an exception for DST and steam for my Avast antivirus. That didn't help either.

Just to be clear, did you add an exception for dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer_x64.exe (or dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe if you are running the 32 bit build) as well?

• Like 1

Share this comment

19 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Just to be clear, did you add an exception for dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer_x64.exe (or dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe if you are running the 32 bit build) as well?

Thank you @ScottHansen for the adivse. I really appreciate this.

Share this comment