Screen Freeze

Skollvar
  • Pending

Hello,

The problem is that from time to time, while playing the game, my screen would freeze and  i could not see anything. The game keeps running ( i can hear the sounds of me running and mobs) but nothing changes on my screen. I'm playing on  a laptop with integrated video card could this be the cause of my problem?

Steps to Reproduce
It happens randomly. While playing the game the screen just freezes and you can only see that frozen frame. The game keeps running but.

User Feedback

well, try lowering resolution to minimum and enable small textures in in-game settings. That probably all you can do to check if it has something to do with integrated graphics (which are **** and arent made for that... but oh well). If you already did that - well, may be devs will ask for some config files. I can only suggest reinstalling system. It also might be graphics driver problem (which probably is unsolvable)

Share this comment

In addition to what Diaboliko mentioned, please ensure that your integrated graphics card's drivers have been updated to the latest version, and that you are not running other games, programs, or running any intensive software in the background while playing. 

Should the issue persist, please provide us with your client_log.txt (Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt) and let us know if you are hosting your own server or joining one.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Hey, i did what Diaboliko suggested but i still have this problem. From time to time my game screen stil freezes. It also happens when i'm playing Don't Starve (singleplayer version) Here are my logs you asked for. (DST and DS)

client_log.txt

log.txt

Share this comment