[Resolved, Please Close] Regular Crab King Does Not Do Ice Spell

lakhnish
  • Closed

Previously, regular Crab King would do his freeze spell.

It's been a few months but he's been unable to do his freeze spell. Is it intentional or not?

Steps to Reproduce

User Feedback

@lakhnish This isn't a bug, it's just the required range for Crab King doing his freeze attack with no blue gems is small.

image.thumb.png.4d9156e640b1273d065988886b77f047.png

For him to do the freeze attack with 0 blue gems a player needs to be within 5 units of him(For reference, his physics collision is a diameter of 3.4 units, so yeah you really gotta be bunched up with him for him to decide to do it haha. He decides what kind of attack to do when he finishes one up)

Now you just reminded me, there's a bug where you can become permaneantly cold from Crab King's freeze and no amount of heat sources will protect you... I remember encountering that disaster on a server and I had to relog to fix it haha.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Hornete said:

For him to do the freeze attack with 0 blue gems a player needs to be within 5 units of him

Thanks, I was confused why Ck used to do the freeze spell in the past. That probably answers it.

3 hours ago, Hornete said:

Now you just reminded me, there's a bug where you can become permaneantly cold from Crab King's freeze and no amount of heat sources will protect you... I remember encountering that disaster on a server and I had to relog to fix it haha.

More bugs to report :wilson_laugh:

• Like 1

Share this comment