Raid Monkeys abandoning do not drop items.

Hornete
  • Fixed

Pirate Raid monkeys when abandoning their ship after it is broken do not drop their equipped items, while they do drop their items if they don't perform the abandon action and are instead sunk with the ship. I do not know if this is meant to be an intentional difference between the two states or not.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Have monkeys abandon their boat

2. They do not drop their items.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Do they not drop any items at all or drop some items but not all of them? Last time i test (not in this version, around 2 version before.) they do drop most of their items, which i think work exactly like how player drown, drop lots of items and might keep some with them.

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

Do they not drop any items at all or drop some items but not all of them? Last time i test (not in this version, around 2 version before.) they do drop most of their items, which i think work exactly like how player drown, drop lots of items and might keep some with them.

None at all.

Share this comment