Ps4 don’t starve together issue

jim111
  • Closed

First of all thanks for fixing such awesome game ! 

i have a world server at day 313 i have fix so much awesome things in it . I recently bought a chest pack for 72 total skins, like some hours ago . And now i cant start my game online server . I have tryied evrything , restarting the game , restarting the ps4 , i even reinstall the the game, its stayins infinite time at launching server  . Plz fix this bug i really dont want to lose that server . 

Thanks in advance 

Steps to Reproduce

First of all thanks for fixing such awesome game ! 

i have a world server at day 313 i have fix so much awesome things in it . I recently bought a chest pack for 72 total skins, like some hours ago . And now i cant start my game online server . I have tryied evrything , restarting the game , restarting the ps4 , i even reinstall the game , is stays infinite time at launching server  . Plz fix this bug i really dont want to lose that server . 

Thanks in advance 

• Sanity 1

User Feedback

Hi,

I’m getting the exact same issue. I live in the UK and I haven’t been able to launch or connect to a server for the past 3 hours.

I’ve actually been playing almost all day until around 6pm. I logged out for about an hour, went back to login again and it just continuously is launching server or connecting, depending on if I host or browse.

My partner also has DST, her PS4 is doing the exact same thing on her account.

steps to try and resolve taken on both PS4’s:

- Reinstalled game

- Restarted modem and router

- Switched PS4 network to hot-spotted smart phone.

- Restarted PS4 and game several times

- Checked for updates (none)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, we’ve got a base to build!

Share this comment

It's most likely a PSN issue, Sony has finally updated the status to acknowledge they're having problems.

https://status.playstation.com/en-US/

Affected platforms:
PS3, PS4, PS5

Affected services:
You might have difficulty launching games, apps, or network features. We're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

Klei, I hope you guys are putting pressure on Sony, there’s only one player server online which no one can connect to and the rest are dedicated servers. The player server has been kept online since yesterday which is why it’s still listed.

image.jpg

Share this comment

It’s frustrating that there have been no changes in nearly 24hrs now. I hope they are putting pressure on Sony to correct this, this is out of control. 

Share this comment

I have that same problem with my "2500 days" world. But I tried to charge a "22 days" world and it worked. Is there any reason for this? 

Share this comment