Potters Wheel AWOL

Wakerra
  • Closed

I noticed this happened during Beta, but now that the game is launched it's happened to my main server too. My potter's wheel is absent from my server, yet it is still present on the map.

Also as I was writing this the hounds came, and I found the tooth traps are still messed up with their image....

Missing Potter Wheel.png

Tooth Trap.png

Potter Wheel Map.png

Steps to Reproduce
Log into a server that already has a potters wheel and tooth traps and let it retrofit

User Feedback

client_log.txt

I believe that is it.  I've noticed since this post that it's not just the potter's wheel that is invisible: ALL the White Pawn pieces did this, and one of the Lunar Island mineable crafting structures did this too.  Apparently I'm the only one this is happening to, as anyone else who joins the server can see and interact with them just fine.

Share this comment

Hi. Its been looked into. We've only managed to reproduce this once in the office so tracking down the source has been a challenge.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I was just looking through your log files again to compare it to an issue I'm having (turns out its not the same one) and I'd suggest you validate your game files via steam (close DST first). Let me know if that helps or not.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 8/27/2019 at 12:07 PM, ScottHansen said:

I was just looking through your log files again to compare it to an issue I'm having (turns out its not the same one) and I'd suggest you validate your game files via steam (close DST first). Let me know if that helps or not.

I'm not sure how to do this, I've never heard of it before.  Would you please explain the process?

Share this comment

Sorry, I've been caught up with a project all week.  Finally remembered to get back to this.  It found 16 files and corrected them, everything that was missing or weird has been corrected, thanks!

Share this comment