Pocket scale not losing durability

SinancoTheBest
  • Fixed

Hi, I thought this was a known bug since I saw this explained in one of the Hook, Line and Inker beta videos but yesterday I found that it's still in the game and I couldn't find a similar bug report. The thing is, pocket scale functions normally and loses 1% durability every time you drag it over a fish in your inventory and measure its weight. However it won't lose any durability if instead you drag a fish onto the pocket scale and weight it that way; it still weighs the fish like normal but no durability is lost on the tool. This is especially apparent if you have a pocket scale in your inventory and you open a tin fishing bin full of fish and drag each fish directly from the fishing bin to your pocket scale, since the game doesn't allow you to weight the fish in the tin fishing bin by using a pocket scale on them while they are in the bin. At least that is how I discovered the bug.

Steps to Reproduce
Drag a fish (preferably directly from the tin fishing bin) onto the pocket scale to weight it.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.