"Out of memory"

GabrielDuck02
  • Pending

My game doesn't load. Every time I try to join/create a world my game crashes, I have no mods installed. 

I tried Reinstalling the game, verify the integrity of all the files, but nothing works.

a.png

b.png

c.png

Steps to Reproduce
I just launched the game, then joined a party, the game loads, asks what character I want to play, then the game starts loading the world/server. The game freezes and a message pops up saying "Out of memory" and then the game crashes. (The first time I had some mods installed, then I proceeded to remove all of them, but no luck, the game was still crashing)

User Feedback

Based on that log your system is already under high memory load when you start the game. 
74% of your memory is in use with less than 1GB remaining before the game even starts trying to do anything.

Looks to me like when you try connecting to the server you've exhausted the remaining memory. 

Either try to kill as many processes as you can before playing, or spring for some more RAM.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

On 2019/11/20 at 8:25 AM, L. Ringmaster said:

Based on that log your system is already under high memory load when you start the game. 
74% of your memory is in use with less than 1GB remaining before the game even starts trying to do anything.

Looks to me like when you try connecting to the server you've exhausted the remaining memory. 

Either try to kill as many processes as you can before playing, or spring for some more RAM.

Yeah, 4G memory is far too small for playing DST.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, gznc said:

Yeah, 4G memory is far too small for playing DST.

I mean, steam says minimum system requirements is 1GB, but I doubt that's current.

• Like 1

Share this comment