My Shadow Gown disappeared from my inventory. :(

Delighter
  • Pending

So, i've been tracking this bug for a while now.

Years ago, i've won a Shadow Gown as a distinguished item. Used it for so many games i can't even count.

But, suddenly, when i opened my item collection, and i noticed the outfit wasn't displayed as a choince in the warddrobe, and i only had it dressed on my main character(Wigfrid). Also, i couldn't wear the skin in any other character, since it wasn't even a choice.

In an attempt to still have the item on my inventory, i've tried buying it on the market. I thought i had an older version and it wasn't available any longer. I did, changed her outfit for another one....and accepted the changes. It seems gone for good now.

It's not a big deal, but i'm quite sad. I'd like to keep the Shadow Gown, but i'd also like  to try another outfits. Now, i don't know if i'll be ever able to recover it from the depths of The Ruins.

Can someone help me?

Kind Regards,

Deli.

PS: The attachment is a print with the last Shadow Gown's whereabouts. If someone finds it, please return it to the owner immediately for a hefty amout of spools as a reward. Just kidding. But we can get to be friends!

Wigbug.png

Steps to Reproduce

1 - Change the skin you thought you had, but it's now gone.

2 - Be sad and lose -10 sanity/min. 

3 - :(

User Feedback