My friend's Don't Starve Together crash when walk near me and she cannot attack any animal

ssjsh
  • Pending

My friend's Don't Starve Together crash when walk near me in the game, but my game won't crash at the same time.

We have played for several weekends and survive over 100 days in the game. The crash just start to happen frequently since yesterday. By the way, she cannot attack any animal in the game since yesterday.

We have tried cleaning all mods and reinstalling but the crash still happen.

Please help us to fix it. Thanks a lot!

QQ图片20170528225511.jpg

QQ图片20170528225532.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
My friend's Don't Starve Together crash when walk near me in the game. She cannot attack any animal in the game

User Feedback

First off, please have your friend verify their game cache for Don't Starve Together as this should help resolve the issue that they have encountered. 

Should the issue persist, can we get them to contact us directly with their client_log.txt file? The file will be located in their documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Share this comment

Both of us have verified integrity of game files. But my friend's game still crashes when walk near another character. Her client_log.txt has been attached. Please help, thanks. client_log.txt

Share this comment