mods with their inventoryimages merged using "Texture and Atlas Packer" by Kzisor now crash when bringing up the self inspect menu

. . .
  • Fixed

there are a few mods some notable ones like tropical experience which they use 

this tool to merge all their inventory images together and before the latest update when you would go in the self inspect menu with mods which's equippables use this type of inventory image it would show a "thingamabob" but it wouldn't crash the game, but now with the new update it gives out a crash saying "Attempt to assert image" or something and this has caused a handful of big mods that use this program to not work :wilson_cry:...

i hope this will be fixed soon cause now whenever someone joins my server with these mods the game crashes if they click on their self inspect or another player and it is a horrible experience now

Steps to Reproduce

use a mod which has all of its inventoryimages merged together with the use of Kzisor's Texture and Atlas packer tool like tropical experience then click on your self inspect and it crashes unlike before

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

i hope for the love of god this bug is fixed because it really is so bad and is making the game unplayable i can't just give up on using mods i've used for years, this is legit very sad this QoL update is one of the worst updates for me now

Edited by --- -.-

Share this comment

thank you a lot! i'll let you know when the next patch/update comes out if hopefully is working again

Share this comment