Mod Configurations AND Presets Not Saving

fayescarlet64
  • Fixed

The latest version of DST doesn't save my mod configurations, and it has also erased my custom world presets. It's a very frustrating issue and I can see a couple of others have had the same issue. I hope there can be a fix soon.

Steps to Reproduce
Started new world, changed mod configurations, new world generated but didn't save the mod configurations I made.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

world runs as usual including mods etc but world presets are ignored and all run in default mode despite the settings menu showing the desired presets. When the game is stopped and you return to world menu all presets are a programmed, resume game and presets ignored again all are back on default,

OS win 10

Share this comment

Same problem is happening to me and a few of my friends since update 166077.

Edited by Stevenyan

Share this comment

World was fine yesterday, but today all the presets still show set but all act like defaults (winter and anything else turned off it set to default)

Share this comment

Hi,

It appears custom presets are being ignored. Until Klei fixes this, you can still customize your worlds, just DON'T save as a preset.

Share this comment