mobs can pass through structures

NVIANN
  • Closed

I am trapping pigs into tables/fossils/staues for winona farms. They can't pass through them while im there but when I went off screen they teleports outside. It was'nt like that before. They can even pass through this fossil+ table + statue combination...  

20210510214725_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

I covered pig houses with walls and made an area of statues / tables / fossils and i ve put an pig skin outside so they comes to table side to get it but they stuck there. I am leaving them untill its fullmoon to get extra loot from warepigs but when I visit them again always one or two of them were teleported outside and ate my bait. Also they re usually trying to go back home but stucked from outside.

User Feedback

This is because of how loading stuff in the game works. When you load in that area, the pigs actually load in before the tables and statues, and thus have a couple moments to move around and possibly escape the tables and statues when they load in shortly after. This has been around for a long time as far as I'm concerned, and perhaps the devs could change the order that they load in so that this doesn't happen.

Edited by thegreatJash

Share this comment

I just put regular walls between the statues and the pigs. Then rebuild them as I use catapults to kill them on full moons.

Share this comment