Lunar Siphonator Bug

Melerickk
  • Pending

So, i have this bug since the release of the Lunar Herald boss release.

When i tried to build the lunar siphonator after placing the 3 lunar altar, a weird bug appeared and never fad away.

I have the recipe unlocked, and is "white" like able to put it on the ground. But when i clic, no visual of the siphonator appear, and i can't use it. I also can't do anything except right clicking to "cancel" it.

I tried to look for admin command to "forget" a learned recipe but there's nothing like that. At the moment, and from the release to know, my only option was to /c_spawn the lunar siphonator.

Steps to Reproduce

No idea how to reproduce, never found someone with the same bug...

I play with mods, but i'm not alone to play with and i didn't heard anyone complain with this bug.

User Feedback

(I write this with a translator)

The solution I found is to remove all mods or try which mod creates that error in the game and remove it

The conclusion: Mods are the problem

Share this comment

I finally found the main problem, although I don't know if it will work in your games but it worked for me.

The problem is the Geometric Placement mod specifically, among its options (by pressing the B key) you will see an icon that is the drawing of a brain, the truth is that I do not know what that option does but it is the main cause of it not appearing on screen the Lunar Siphonator despite having created it, that's all, sorry if that doesn't fix the error in your games but at least it will help some who have the same thing happen to me :P

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment