Lost connection to the server

Shadow Wolf
  • Pending

When I am playing in my world quietly on day 81 and at dusk the world freezes to later launch an error message indicating that I have lost connection with the server, I have verified my connection, files and other functions in general, even restarting the computer but the error persists every time I enter, repeating a total of 5 times until now.

Steps to Reproduce

There are no specific steps as such, I was smoothly playing with 33 different mods (what I was doing before this error).
These mods didn't alter the mechanics of the game to a great extent as they were mods like new bushes, new food recipes, and some new items.
In any case, I attribute what happened to the golden belt of the pig (Chinese New Year event) that appeared in the world near the pig king.

User Feedback

There are no specific steps as such, I was smoothly playing with 33 different mods (what I was doing before this error).
These mods didn't alter the mechanics of the game to a great extent as they were mods like new bushes, new food recipes, and some new items.
In any case, I attribute what happened to the golden belt of the pig (Chinese New Year event) that appeared in the world near the pig king.

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen around here.

• Haha 6
  • Shopcat 1

Share this comment

When playing with 33 mods enabled, it is not unexpected for a crash to happen. 
If you post your server log then I may be able to determine if the crash was due to a mod or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

Share this comment