Judge Minigame Faulty and Unplayable

millijay
  • Fixed

Playing DST solo, mods enabled. Playing as Wendy. Have a prior-tamed ornery beefalo that I went ahead and got all dressed up and hitched to one of the four stages. Upon clicking the judge booth to start the minigame, the judge pops up, begins talking, the other three "local" beefalo and owners appear. Then as the judge says his perfect beefalo changes from day to day, the local beefalo turn and attack their owners and all three pairs disappear and the judge says "contest over." When trying the judge booth again, all events repeat. My beefalo remains hitched unless Abigail is summoned, in which case my beefalo attacks Abigail. (Also, if I dismiss Abigail too close to the judge, then he gets stuck on "Sorry, it's not safe" until the following gameday.)

I closed out of DST and Steam, but issue continued. Closed out of both and then disabled mods and issued continued.

Steps to Reproduce

1. Hitch beefalo

2. Click on judge booth to activate the minigame.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I think the issue is that the Beefalo are in heat and so are attacking the nearest mobs (their owners) as soon as they can move. Sadly there's nothing you can do to prevent that though.

• Health 1

Share this comment