Houndious can shoot Maxwell when attacking a shadow minion.

Legokirbytwin
  • Fixed

I have no idea why this happened, because I am unable to replicate it shooting my character instead of the shadow. I was able to get a clip of it though, so if there is anything you could do to change this or if is intended then please let me know. I mostly just want it so that the other houndious don't kill each other just because it shot a clone of me (which I also tested and was able to more consistently replicate).

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1: Have multiple houndious in range of Maxwell and a shadow minion
Step 2: Force attack a shadow minion by faking an attack or attacking it (I had more success with the houndious killing each other when I faked an attack)
Step 3: See if the houndious attempt to attack you and/or then proceed to be attacked by others (not sure why you can still have them attack each other)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I was able to reproduce this bug. It is indeed occurring when you attack a shadow servant (NOT a shadow duelist).

Share this comment