Hosted server crashes the first time its generated (PANIC: missing required prefab error)

ShadowDuelist
  • Pending

The first time a hosted server is generated it crashes the game. No mods were included to the server.
The server can be accessed normally when re-entering the game.
I believe it may be related to the "monkeyqueen generating error" but can't tell for sure.
Quote: [00:00:34]: PANIC: missing required prefab [monkeyqueen]! Expected 1, got 0 

Attached is the server log where you can see the error. I've also included the client log for reference.
Any further information required please let me know. 

server_log.txt client_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
  1. Configure and start a new hosted server
  2. Server generation crashes the game to desktop
  3. Upon re-entering, the previously generated server can be started normally

User Feedback

I encounter this problem in case world was already generated as well. After launching game 2nd time I can access that world though. Interestingly enough time seems to keep passing because I disconnected from the caves at day 13, and then reconnected (after 2nd attempt) during day 14 (i.e. rollback positions looked that way: day 12 (beginning of day 13), day 13 (save on disconnect), day 13 (?), day 14 (?)). Maybe I was just loading into caves long enough for next day to start on loading screen during 1st attempt to rejoin before game crashed though.

Also sometimes if I choose another world after 2nd launch, game closes without crash log as well.

• Like 1

Share this comment