Have not received claimed Leviathan Twitch items

MF99K
  • Pending

Its been over a week at this point, and myself and several others have not yet received the leviathan chest items in-game. Is there any way to get them? A bug?
all relevant accounts are connected to Twitch and I've received other skins from twitch before
image.png.051071802cff956ee3a5949d8472c1e4.png

Steps to Reproduce

earn and claim leviathan skins from twitch, then go into the game

• Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

As useruser3 have pointed out, make sure your account is linked on the Klei website.

And I assume you are but I just wanted to mention it anyway, make sure you are watching streamers with drops enabled. You can tell if a streamer has it enabled by the tags on the video. 

Share this comment

On 6/13/2021 at 5:52 AM, Purple Squirtle said:

As useruser3 have pointed out, make sure your account is linked on the Klei website.

And I assume you are but I just wanted to mention it anyway, make sure you are watching streamers with drops enabled. You can tell if a streamer has it enabled by the tags on the video. 

if you look at the screenshot I posted with the initial bug report, you can see that I have already received all the drops from twitch so the issue is not if drops are enabled or not for the stream I was watching. 
the keyword here was "on" and not "to"
my account was linked to the klei website but not on the klei website
issue has been fixed but requiring a two-way link is a bit odd

• Like 1

Share this comment