Goose spawning in the wrong area

sueZell
  • Pending

I wasn't expecting this to spawn here o-o

Spoiler

20210327000733_1.thumb.jpg.8fcdcf77c26d19a2c1d537d7b81934fd.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Not sure how to reproduce, I was just walking around in the base when it suddenly spawned. World settings preset was standard preset. There's 3 goose nests not far from one another near the base though if it matters.

User Feedback

Around 3-4 goose nest setpiece is a frequent thing to get unbounded (running freely) g/moose. 

Is advised to not build any base nearby.

Share this comment

This isn't a bug. You based at a moosegoose spawn. "There's 3 goose nests not far from one another near the base though if it matters."

Of course it matters! If you base near a moosegoose spawn, expect one to show up

Edited by Purple Squirtle

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Purple Squirtle said:

This isn't a bug. You based at a moosegoose spawn. "There's 3 goose nests not far from one another near the base though if it matters."

Of course it matters! If you base near a moosegoose spawn, expect one to show up

I didn't base at a moosegoose spawn, I based at the oasis if you can't see from the screenshot. Also yes, the m/goose spawn is not far, but it's also not that near. I considered it far enough for me not to feel threatened that it might spawn or show up at my base every spring. I just thought maybe being "unbound"/"running freely" is not something that is part of the intended behavior of this mob, is all.

Edited by sueZell

Share this comment