Glommer Not Spawning

TheMaxFanatic
  • Pending

Okay, so I'm playing as Wormwood on my server on DST. After my second time having Glommer die stupidly (having not owned him for even a day both times), I was ticked off. So, I blindly debug-spawned in his flower, thinking he would appear as soon as I picked it up off the ground (not near his statue). Well, he didn't appear and he hasn't appeared at his statue any full moon since I spawned in his flower. I've tried using the "remove entity" command on the flower but it just... comes back?... after every time I go off screen...? I've tried removing it, closing the server, launching it again, and it's back! I've tried feeding it to a lureplant, but they won't take it. I don't know how to get rid of it and I haven't had Glommer for like a year in game. I don't know what to do. Plz help.

Steps to Reproduce
Play as Wormwood, on a full moon, pick Glommer's flower naturally, have Glommer get killed stupidly, get mad, spawn in Glommer's flower, Glommer doesn't appear, try to get rid of the flower via command, try to feed it to the lureplant, nothing works and the flower will not leave.

User Feedback

That's not even a bug, you used console commands to glitch your game and now your game is glitched. "Bugs" like these won't appear ingame because other players won't have any access to the console while playing DST.

Share this comment

c_removeall("glommerflower") when you're next to the flower.

Don't use commands next time, it will mess with your game if you don't know what you're doing. If that doesn't solve it, then you're gonna have to play without glommer.

Share this comment

On 6/15/2019 at 7:56 AM, lakhnish said:

c_removeall("glommerflower") when you're next to the flower.

Don't use commands next time, it will mess with your game if you don't know what you're doing. If that doesn't solve it, then you're gonna have to play without glommer.

Thank you for the advice. I tried it out, but it didn't work. Still, thank you~ c: I'm actually doing fine playing without Glommer. No big deal, really. Just annoyed that I glitched the game like that myself. XD

Share this comment

What do I do if I've killed glommer on a full moon to spawn krampus but my flower appears to be bugged, its icon appear like the one as glommer is alive. I waited until the next full moon but the glommer didn't spawn. I searched on steam forums what to do and they suggested to use the command c_countprefabs('glommer') to see if there is a glommer alive in the world. I used the command and it return that there are no glommers in the world. After that they told to try to remove the flower using commands, since it's indestructible. The command is ConsoleWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove() for hosted world and c_select():Remove() for dedicated servers, both destroys the item right under your cursor. The problem is that these commands only remove your vision of the item, any person playing with me can pick up the flower after I use the command and give the flower to me or place it on the ground and the flower becomes visible again to me. Other alternative was to spawn another glommer, glommer flower or glommer statue using the commands c_spawn('glommer'), c_spawn("statueglommer"), but any of these commands just create a glommer for my client and not for the server, so it's impossible to interact with the glommer or glommer statue, they are only visual (after we close and open the server the glommer and glommer statue disappear).

(Glommer become bugged before I even knew about the commands to spawn or destroy items, I was playing with wormwood, but the person that killed the glommer was playing with wurt. We killed him on a full moon.)

Share this comment