game wont go past the loading screen connecting online

tuxedoseal11
  • Pending

currently im trying to long dst after reinstalling it but however it no longer feels like progressing past the loading screen. this might be an issue on the servers or on my part, but im pretty sure that my internet is fine and that i shouldnt really have a problem connecting.

image_2021-11-20_101346.png

Steps to Reproduce

i have no idea

User Feedback

Can't guess for certain without more info, but you just reinstalled, so...built in firewall settings maybe?
Also try running as Administrator, just to see if anything's different.

If you've recently changed router/provider/computer, that could affect things as well.

Share this comment

15 hours ago, maradyne said:

Can't guess for certain without more info, but you just reinstalled, so...built in firewall settings maybe?
Also try running as Administrator, just to see if anything's different.

If you've recently changed router/provider/computer, that could affect things as well.

i cant run steam games as admin

Share this comment

if you are currently stuck at the Logging In screen, it may be that you are not able to successfully connect to our servers. If so, please follow the steps in our troubleshooting guide

Steam Support also helpful and reliable Networking troubleshooting guide that has helped people with troubleshooting network issues in the past: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1456-EUDN-2493 

As well, you'll want to check that certain programs are not running in the background that may interfere with Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9828-SFLZ-9289 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment