Game crashes when equipping a lantern

Lukmendes
  • Fixed

So I was playing the game, equipped a lantern with Winter's Feast skin, and the game crashes as soon as you do so, and I can't get in that world again because it crashes the game again.

As far as I've seen, it only happens with Winter's Feast skin, I tested it with the default, Hallowed Nights, and Salt and they don't crash the game when equipped, it's only with Winter's Feast.

Steps to Reproduce

Equip Winter's Feast Lantern and the game crashes.

• Like 4

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Here too.

Everytime I equip the "Winter's Feast Lantern" the game crashes.

I have to Rollback the Game/Server and don't toch the Lantern... :-(

Share this comment

Can you post a screenshot or client_log.txt when the crash occurs? Or is it crashing the program without displaying an error?

Nvm, I wasn't able to reproduce the bug because it was the same thing as the Item Collection crash. That's been fixed now. New build on the way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I can confirm this was NOT fixed. Just happened to me. Can't log in to that world anymore. Rollbacks don't work either. Other worlds work just fine as long as I don't equip Winter's feast lantern.

Share this comment

@Lumian

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

• Like 3

Share this comment