Game Crash on Placing Cawnival Kits

EirikGerhard
  • Fixed

I don't know what happens, but when I tried to place someĀ of the cawnival kits, the game just crashes. The only mod I have currently enabled is Geometric Placement. I don't know exactly what could make the game crash, only that it does when placing some of the kits.

Edit: I added a screenshot showing the positioningĀ of objects, when I right click, the game crashes.

Screenshot 2021-06-04 at 2.09.06 AM.png

Steps to Reproduce

Crash is random when placing cawnival kits

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I disabled geometric placement, and the game still crashes when trying to place the eggs in the basket kit (I think that's the right name?)

Share this comment

Please validate your game files via steam and try disabling geometric placements.
There were a number of tech changes that may conflict with the geometric placements mods.

We found the issue, thank you for reporting. The crash is due to some logic based on the camera angle. Until it is fixed, using one of the angle views will not crash.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm having the same problem, I've disabled all mods and validated files but it still happens.

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Please validate your game files via steam and try disabling geometric placements.
There were a number of tech changes that may conflict with the geometric placements mods.

I validated the files and disabled all mods, the crash still happens. I'm attaching the most recent log files, and I posted a screenshot in the original post. I hope that helps!

server_log.txt client_log.txt

Share this comment