Gaining / Losing the King of the Merms refills Wurt's stats

Electroely
  • Pending

Whenever the King of the Merms is killed or spawned, Wurt's stats all go to max, despite what they were beforehand. I didn't think this was necessarily a bug until I noticed it also happens when you rejoin the server (with the King of the Merms alive) or exit the caves.

Steps to Reproduce
Have low stats before spawning the King of the Merms. Spawn King of the Merms. Notice your stats go to max.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Also had people relogging on the server after server reboot with low stats gained max stats once loaded and could be possible between caves to over world 

Share this comment

This bug is absolutely broken, if you're playing Wurt and you get the king, you don't even have to eat or get healing, just either relog or go in and out of the caves and bam, stats refilled to full

Share this comment

On 10/26/2019 at 12:02 AM, TaffyMatt said:

This bug is absolutely broken, if you're playing Wurt and you get the king, you don't even have to eat or get healing, just either relog or go in and out of the caves and bam, stats refilled to full

That's why I'm hoping it gets fixed ASAP. I haven't had to try to deal with Wurt's hunger downside nor make use of her book reading perk because of this. I don't even use it intentionally. I go to to the caves really often and I always come back up with full stats.

Share this comment