Enabling mods not working

kakacar
  • Fixed

When i am about to make my server. The mod type i try to enable on is a character mod which is a server mod. When i click enable i go in game to find i can't choose the modded characters. I tried reinstalling the game and unsubscribing to the mods, that doesn't work ether. so i thought maybe one of you guys might know how to fix it. i am only enabling 2 mods and that is it.

also i get this message with i try to join my friends and also some times the map looks black or the map is different then the hosts map and it glitches the server out. also i get maps that look like this when i join my friends

6cae77122de06de132bf4e9e17c1a893.png

660b3366d43884791b56a0318dba7447.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
i can't really tell you that it just happened out of no where

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Can you post your client_log.txt file after you crashed. It should be located in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether.

Share this comment

that was me trying to play with a friend. I can make my own game but the world would look weird and friends who try to join me would get the black background and they would get a crash message.

Edited by kakacar

Share this comment

Can you try creating a new world without mods? It's possible that one of your mods is causing the corruption you're seeing.

Share this comment

i made a world with no mods and the world still looks a little weird. when my friend joined they spawned on water making them unable to move. i also opened the game with administrator rights.

i am also still unable to save the worlds i make

client_log.txt

Edited by kakacar

Share this comment