DTS wont launch on my pc, even i try everythink

jatupto
  • Pending

Just purchased the game 1 week ago, and i haven't been able to get in the game. When I try to launch it on steam, it says running then stops, the game doesn't even show up on task manager. 

Steps to Reproduce

Install the game, launch the game.

User Feedback

10 hours ago, BezKa said:

Did you check your antivirus?

i dont have any, only the windwos antivirus or what is it and nothing. i tried turn it of and didnt help

Share this comment

Hello @jatupto, welcome to the forums. There are a lot of variables that could be causing your issue (won't start), my only suggestion is that you go through this Klei Support Article and see what fixes it for you OR help you pin point what's causing it for you:

Click HERE ► Dont Starve Together Troubleshooting Guide – Klei Entertainment

My go-to assumption would be that your hardware does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game. OR if it atleast meets it, then possibly that your GPU Drivers aren't updated to the latest drivers. OR Windows Updates have not been installed and things of that nature. So, do go through the Klei Support Article link above.

I hope that helps, cheers.

Share this comment

38 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @jatupto, welcome to the forums. There are a lot of variables that could be causing your issue (won't start), my only suggestion is that you go through this Klei Support Article and see what fixes it for you OR help you pin point what's causing it for you:

Click HERE ► Dont Starve Together Troubleshooting Guide – Klei Entertainment

My go-to assumption would be that your hardware does not meet the minimum requirements to run the game. OR if it atleast meets it, then possibly that your GPU Drivers aren't updated to the latest drivers. OR Windows Updates have not been installed and things of that nature. So, do go through the Klei Support Article link above.

I hope that helps, cheers.

i treid everything. but still nothing

i tried update everything, nothing

look at the minimum requirements, nothing 

redownload, nothing

i tried it on my laptop and there it is okay, but i want to know what/where is the problem

i dont know what to do :(

Share this comment

@jatupto sorry for the delayed response, if you are able to run the game on your laptop but not on your PC. Then it's very likely a hardware issue of your PC. Could you create and attach a dxdiag.txt output?

To create dxdiag file, In Windows of PC that cannot run the game for unknown reasons:

• Click Start
  • Enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar
  • Select dxdiag - run command from the results.
  • In the tool, select Save All Information for an easily shared format.
  • Attach output file into your next reply.

Share this comment