DST - PC version - host and guest on same network, guest cannot get into caves

curlhouse
  • Pending

The host and guest is on the same network (same interconnection) and we have different PC and different accounts and we tried using no mods to host games, but who ever host the game would be able to enter caves but the other person who is a guest will be disconnected everything, and a notice saying that the game has been disconnected from the server.

Please kindly help

Steps to Reproduce
Same network, self opened server - open new game - host enter cave - guest enter cave - guest is disconnected.

User Feedback

@curlhouse I recall a similar issue happen before but I don't remember the specifics, my hunch is that the guest player gets disconnected because of an antivirus interference. I'd suggest either adding DST to your antivirus programs' whitelists on both PCs or disable the antivirus on both PCs.

See if that helps.

Share this comment

I also have the same problem. I've tried Zillvr's advice but still not working.

I make any world or go to pre-exisiting worlds and can enter cave but my friend gets disconnected. This is regardless of beta branch or not.

My friend makes a world or we go into his existing worlds, we both can enter caves. 

We can both go into public servers and enter caves.

Think this started after the recent update but hope this gets figured out and fixed soon.

Share this comment