Domesticated Beefalo losing their faces

Wakerra
  • Pending

All three of my domesticated beefs (one for each type) have all reverted their faces to the standard look, but they are still domestic and still have their type benifits (speedy, strong, and sanity boost).  I tried clearing out the local files, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but they still have their neutral faces.  This bug seemed to start with the Year of the Beefalo event, but it's not since fixed itself.  Aside from letting their domestic natures completely decrease to 0 and having to retame them ALL over again, is there a way to fix this bug??

Steps to Reproduce

I have no idea, this was just something that occured during YotB whenever I'd boot up the game, and it has not fixed itself. Started with one beef, and slowly spread to the other two.

User Feedback

From what I know the main reason of this bug is the grooming station, and fixes itself after relogging- unless you changed the head slot of the skin, then it will stay neutral for some reason. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

On 7/21/2021 at 4:50 AM, BezKa said:

From what I know the main reason of this bug is the grooming station, and fixes itself after relogging- unless you changed the head slot of the skin, then it will stay neutral for some reason. 

They all had head skins.  I removed them all back normal, logged out and back in, and sure enough that fixed it!  Thank you for this information!  Let's hope Klei can get that fixed...

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Wakerra said:

They all had head skins.  I removed them all back normal, logged out and back in, and sure enough that fixed it!  Thank you for this information!  Let's hope Klei can get that fixed...

Yep... I really want to use head skins but they are always neutral and don't feel like my beef :(

Share this comment