Depths Worms are always wet and distinguishable

Viktor234
  • Pending

Unlike Lesser Glow Berries, Depths Worms who disguise themself as Glow Berries are always marked as wet and thus making it too easy to tell them apart from normal Glow Berries.

Only if it's raining during Winter/Spring, Lesser Glow Berries will become wet and undistinguishable.

Steps to Reproduce
Enter the caves during autumn. Pick a mysterious plant: not wet -> Lesser Glow Berry; wet -> Depths Worm.

User Feedback

2 minutes ago, jantonio said:

by design i think.

I don't think so, this bug was introduced with one of the newer updates which fixed mob being shown as not wet even if wet. And: Why the heck do Lesser Glow Berries look same as burrowed Depths Worms?!?

Share this comment

3 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I don't think so, this bug was introduced with one of the newer updates which fixed mob being shown as not wet even if wet. And: Why the heck do Lesser Glow Berries look same as burrowed Depths Worms?!?

to trick you.

Share this comment

On 6/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, Viktor234 said:
On 6/18/2019 at 10:37 AM, jantonio said:

by design i think.

I don't think so, this bug was introduced with one of the newer updates which fixed mob being shown as not wet even if wet.

Not true. Depth Worms, Tentacles, Tentacle Pillars and Baby Tentacles were always shown as wet before that patch. I say this cause I'm the one that was constantly reporting the bug you're talking about, hence why I know this.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment