Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Up/Down Does Not Work With Pinned Recipes Page Left/Right

lakhnish
  • Pending

Steps to Reproduce

Change the keybinds of "Pinned Recipes Page Left/Right" to "Left Control + Mouse Wheel Scroll Up/Down".

See that the pinned recipes pages don't change.

It does work if it's at the default value of comma and period, but if you set it to what I said above and then try to rebind it again, it doesn't work at all.

User Feedback

I was able to bind Ctrl + mouse wheels to the pin page cycling and have it work, do you have any mods enabled?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

18 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

I was able to bind Ctrl + mouse wheels to the pin page cycling and have it work, do you have any mods enabled?

I tried again to make sure all mods were disabled (and I also verified the integrity of my game files).

The same thing occurs. I tried with Left Control/Left Alt/Right Control/Right Alt + mouse wheels. 

It did not work. It did work if it Shift + Mouse Wheel or if it was solely one of the keys mentioned in the line above (i/e. just Left Control or just Right Control, or solely Mouse Wheel Up/Down, etc.)

Just not any of the listed combinations.

Edit: It worked with Left Shift + Mouse Wheel when I wrote this; I tried again and it didn't work :(

If I change it to any of the bad combinations above and then try to rebind it manually to keys I know it works (the defaults of comma and period), it also proceeds to stop working all together. The defaults only work it I hit the reset binds button. Here's an example (I don't have a full keyboard overlay to show me pressing comma and period after I've manually rebind it to those keys):

Edited by lakhnish

Share this comment

I am experimenting the same problem as @lakhnish and could reproduce all the things he mentioned.

LCtrl + MWheels do not work at all in any type of scenarios.

LShift + MWheels only work if the bindings were changed from the default ones (comma and period) after a reset.

Oddly enough, if you were to bind LCtrl + MWheels and change them to LShift + MWheels and apply, they magickly revert to the former when you come back to the controls settings.

I tried all these without any mods enabled, main branch / v505690. 

@ScottHansen

• Like 1

Share this comment