Crashing in caves

Cellby
  • Closed

This has happened in a few worlds so far. By the time we get to the ruins and start crafting stuff, the world will crash when we are just walking around even not doing specific stuff. We thought it was a firewall issue, but now that we've gone back it seems like what we did with the firewall didn't work. When the server dies it just kicks us out and tells us that we have lost connection to the server...no error due to mods we have or something. So we are not really sure what the issue is.

I hope they are the right files and you guys can find out what's going on because we've tried to disable different mods and do different things for quite a number of worlds already. Let me know. Thanks!

server_log.txt server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

Attached are the caves and master server logs respectively. It seems to be happening while in the caves and not when we are doing anything in particular. It'll happen a few days in and usually after we crafted some items in the ruins - but not necessarily immediately after. Soon after for sure though. I'd send the mdmp file but I can't find it for some reason ah well.

server_log.txt server_log.txt

User Feedback

One of your mods is overwriting followcamera.lua and is removing FollowCamera:RemoveListener as a function for TheCamera. Please disable your camera mods and report the issue to their authors.

Changed Status to Closed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment