Crash in Creative Mode (c_freecrafting() ) for Sculpting Table

thegreatmanagement
  • Fixed

The crash was from a modded server, DST Creative Mode, where all players are granted free crafting by default `c_freecrafting()` 

The player was making an ancient guardian statue and had previously crafted another statue that was still on the pottery wheel. They did not remove the current statue on the pottery table and tried to craft a statue anyway; this apparently crashed the server. It would seem that the free crafting command (and the recipe for statues themselves) should include some kind of check (if c_freecrafting() is enabled) if whether or not the pottery wheel is occupied by something that disables crafting a statue; otherwise, the entire statue crafting mechanic may need reworking. This is only my knowledge of the crash, the attached log may yield more information. I was not there to experience the crash, I only read the log myself. 

crashlog DST_F 05_26_22.txt

Steps to Reproduce

1. Input c_freecrafting() into a server of which you have admin/hoster powers on. 
2. Craft a pottery wheel, then craft a statue onto the wheel but do not remove it. 
3. Attempt to craft another statue on the same pottery wheel. 

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.