Couple of Bugs related to Walter's tools.

Master_NiX
  • Pending

Walter's hat seems to have issues with positioning on Wortox's head. I assume it's not supposed to be this large.

Warly's pepper food doesn't seem to affect Slingshot damage. I feel like it has something to do with the game reading Slinger base damage (0) without ammo.

EDIT:
I remembered that "Amazing Ringmaster Hat" didn't have an icon when it was dropped to the ground, not sure if it was fixed since then.

Comments about slingshot:
As of right now, Pebbles as ammo feels to be underwhelmed, The damage is almost lower than of boomerang.
Once player obtains gold, he has basically infinite gold ammo (rabbit hunt + pig king), which feels like a waste.

Sadly, same can be said with Slow-down rounds, they are quite expensive for some people, yet due to the slow cast/low range/low damage people genuelly would skip it.

When finding Melty Marbles player is choosing between one strong shot vs 40 shots of 34 (4 gold for trade) which feels to be unfair.

unknown[1].png

Steps to Reproduce

Hat bug:
Spawn the hat, equip as Wortox, Enjoy the monstrocity.

Pepper Slinger bug:
Eat pepper flavored food, expect damage increase, get nothing, you lose, good day sir.

User Feedback

Pepper Slinger bug:
Eat pepper flavored food, expect damage increase, get nothing, you lose, good day sir.

Same with Volt-Goat Shaud-Froid.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment