Combined Status mod Keeps Downloading.

ErsinTheboss
  • Closed

My Client mod "Combined Status"  (Click for Mod link)  Keeps "Downloading" on the mod screen.It shows Downloading for a bit then Resets itself and Same thing happens forever.The mod doesnt Work though.I can't do anything about it.I tried to reinstall but Didn't work,I don't know what i should do for this bug.If you have any information about this bug,please let me know...

Don't Starve Together Client Mod bug.png

Steps to Reproduce

I don't have much information on this bug.But i think it Needs an solution ASAP!

• Like 1

User Feedback

Basically you are the only person who has this problem and you dont have any idea on how to repeat it on fresh system. Niether you provide anyone with any information about what processes are running on your computer. Who knows, may be its your anti-virus software.

Noone is going to do anything about it. Because what do you expect people to do?

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

On 9/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Diaboliko said:

Basically you are the only person who has this problem and you dont have any idea on how to repeat it on fresh system. Niether you provide anyone with any information about what processes are running on your computer. Who knows, may be its your anti-virus software.

Noone is going to do anything about it. Because what do you expect people to do?

Yes.You are right that i have no such idea on how to repeat the bug.Im new at this,If anybody has information about it,that would be really good.

Edited by ErsinTheboss

Share this comment

hi, seem noibody helped you yet but sometimes i get this bug with other mod they subscribe and then it keep downloading infinite times and cannot be removed through normal means how i fix it is

1) unsubscribe from the mod

2) press the "clean all" button in mod area which it will reinstall all your mods usually when i do that the corrupted mod goes away if that dont work you could also manually go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" directory and find the latest workshop-randomnumbers folder which should be the latest mod you downloaded (which should be the corrupt mod cuz it keep downloading) and delete all the contents of the mod then do press "clean all" in your mod area then you can remove the folder after

then maybe you can try subscribe again, if it still don't work which would be lame then the only other way i can know for you to get the mod is to use some site which you download steam workshop item then download the mod and then manually add it into your

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods

directory but hopefully the steam workshop will not corrupt again, good luck bro

Edited by --- -.-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

18 hours ago, --- -.- said:

hi, seem noibody helped you yet but sometimes i get this bug with other mod they subscribe and then it keep downloading infinite times and cannot be removed through normal means how i fix it is

1) unsubscribe from the mod

2) press the "clean all" button in mod area which it will reinstall all your mods usually when i do that the corrupted mod goes away if that dont work you could also manually go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods" directory and find the latest workshop-randomnumbers folder which should be the latest mod you downloaded (which should be the corrupt mod cuz it keep downloading) and delete all the contents of the mod then do press "clean all" in your mod area then you can remove the folder after

then maybe you can try subscribe again, if it still don't work which would be lame then the only other way i can know for you to get the mod is to use some site which you download steam workshop item then download the mod and then manually add it into your

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods

directory but hopefully the steam workshop will not corrupt again, good luck bro

.Thanks a lot...I will update once i solve my Issue,thanks a lot!

• GL Happy 1

Share this comment