Character Skin Progress Bugged

Redakted
  • Pending

On the Wardrobe tab from the Main Menu the percentage for the skins you've unlocked appears to show an inaccurate number.

See pictures, it should be 69% not 95 from what I'm seeing.  Unless Woodie has a massive amount of clothing skins that contribute to his character I don't see how this is accurate

image.thumb.png.bee45a02b66087d69ad6deba5fdfb408.png

image.png

Steps to Reproduce
Look in Acheivements

User Feedback

@Redakted If I'm not mistaken, the devs said it around the start of the character refreshes that you won't need to have both the weavable and marketable version of the same skin for a complete (100%) character set. As you can seeyou have all the GoH, Surivor, Triumphant and Rosate Woodie skin, we could say that you have 11/12 actually.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's why you have 95% Woodie.

Share this comment

20 hours ago, fimmatek said:

@Redakted If I'm not mistaken, the devs said it around the start of the character refreshes that you won't need to have both the weavable and marketable version of the same skin for a complete (100%) character set. As you can seeyou have all the GoH, Surivor, Triumphant and Rosate Woodie skin, we could say that you have 11/12 actually.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's why you have 95% Woodie.

You may be right

Share this comment

Yeah, you have 95% Woodie due to the both Heirlooms/Weaveables not being required.

It would be annoying to weave every skin and still have a character not complete due to unobtainable heirlooms.

• Like 1

Share this comment