Can't use Rudder.

GLERMZ
  • Fixed

This bug has been a thing since the beta. Eventually, I don't know if it's loading/unloading but the rudder will not be possible to use, only examine option will appear.

This is more annoying because wavey jones can trigger your rudder and the only way for you to fix, is to relog so you can stop it from rotating your boat.

Steps to Reproduce

Build Rudder
Load/Unload or Sail. I really dont know what makes it go Examine but it does very very often. 

• Like 2

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

it may be the alt stuck glitch where you have to press alt to interact properly with things because rudder is working fine for me

Edited by nimzowitsch10
  • Haha 1

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, nimzowitsch10 said:

it may be the alt stuck glitch where you have to press alt to interact properly with things because rudder is working fine for me

The issue has been found and it is related to the entity load order on clients with how entities are handled from the server. If the boat loads first the rudder works as intended. A fix is being worked on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment