Can't stop interacting

HojMcFoj
  • Pending

This has been happening to both me (the host), and my friends. Basically, we try to press X (PS4) on something, we get stuck trying to interact with it. If we try to walk away, the game forces us to walk back to it. For example, it makes us open and close Chester repeatedly, but it also happens on sticks, grass, players, ect. Leaving the game and rejoining fixes the issue.

Steps to Reproduce

Interacting with things, anything it seems.

• Like 2

User Feedback

yes, same here on xbox series x, the players can´t stop opening chests and are pulled back to them. Unfortunately the game is unplayable like this at the moment.

Share this comment

You can also access the map for a couple seconds to fix this, but it is constantly happening. 

Share this comment

Same here on PS4. seems to happen most often when my inventory is full and an item cannot be picked up.

So, it loops. picking it up and tossing it on the ground then picking it up again and so on

Share this comment

Hello,

I've encountered the same issue on the PS5. When I sometimes try to open a chest or the salt box, the animation spams and it makes me spam open and close the container. I managed to "reset" the action by opening the R2 or L2 menus. A friend of mine on the PS4 Pro had the same issue. It seems to stop after around 30 seconds by itself. 

Share this comment