Can't move with ASDW

Nhi
  • Pending

DE1A3BFB5C2CA5B413F230D73A06264592F45AA5

As i tried to move with ASDW, those small text in 4 corners of the screen keep poping up. This really drives me crazy !!!

Steps to Reproduce
Can't really do anything aboout this !! Desperately need help...

User Feedback

Hello @Nhi. welcome to the forums. Based on the image you posted, you aren't suppose to be able to use ASDW yet since the world is still generating. Although if this was the only instance you have a screenshot of with those text appearing but really still unable to move in game once the server is up, I suggest a verify the integrity of the game cache.

Normally those text information only appear when you press Backspace in-game or while in the menus. If the issue persists even after doing a verify the integrity of the game cache that pressing other keys does the same thing as Backspace, have you changed anything in your controls menu? If not, have you tried using a different keyboard (it could be faulty hardware)?

Also make sure you don't have any idle inputs plugged in (i.e. a xbox controller), cause that sometimes messes with keyboard functions. Cheers.

Share this comment

At the bottom of the hotkey list there are keybinds for toggling debug information, of which that white text is one of.

Did you accidentally rebind your keys to toggle that on?

Share this comment