Can't Enter Any Cave: Please Help Me~

RoBuNeChi
  • Pending

Good Day,

I've started playing DST last year. I think.. October? I got a problem encountered while playing with my friend on November, I'd tried to fix this last year base on the forums that I'd read, but non of them helped my current situation. I do really love this game so I continue to play this game even if I can't continue playing with the wonders of the cave. hmmmm.. but ..the latest world I've created doesn't have any gears so I have no choice but to ask for your help. (helpmeeeeplsssss~) Attached here is  the updated server log of the world I mentioned. 

Cant enter any cave in any server / world. 

PS.  I'm not a technogeek-expert. I don't know where to post this problem nor if it's qualified for the term "bug". So please, bear with my peasant request.

server_log.txt

Steps to Reproduce

I don't know what to put on this part~ I just open a cave rock and whenever I enter, I'll get kick out of the server.

server_log.txt

User Feedback

i have the same problem as you and while i was searching for a solution i found out this bug happen before to others and the fixed it with an update ,so as far as i understand we will just w8 for a hotfix to solve are hands

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I tried to fix the problem using the solutions offered/used by the players who had he same situation as me. Blocked by the antivirus or firewall? I removed my antivirus and fixed the settings of my firewall with the help of my friend; I even reinstall this game twice to see if it helps but nothing. 

hmmm. I also tried to play a world without any mod (both server and client mod) and even re-subscribed the mods I'm following and same as the results, nothing helped. This situation is effin frustrating that I ignored it for more than a month just to enjoy the game. I'm hoping for a rescue here~

• Like 1

Share this comment

this happened to me too since the lunar cave update when i go in caves the game crashes out of memory or kicks me and then i go back in i am in caves :wilson_cry:

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment

please if anyone finds any solution, @ me too, i tried every solution i found but did not work.

Share this comment