Cant change character using celestial portal in caves

glowblades
  • Pending

We made a cave base near the portal and we upgraded it but we cannot switch characters using it20220404160155_1.thumb.jpg.a2ffa11c067cb3864d0afeede3362da7.jpg

Steps to Reproduce

Upgrade portal in caves using Portal Paraphernalia crafted from celestial orb and use moon rock idol crafted from celestial orb on it.

User Feedback

12 minutes ago, Faintly Macabre said:

It seems kind of obvious that that's working as intended.

Maybe but I would think that you shouldnt be able to upgrade the portal if you cant use it

Share this comment

2 hours ago, glowblades said:

Maybe but I would think that you shouldnt be able to upgrade the portal if you cant use it

That's fair, but it might be like that for future new functionality or even just left in for an aesthetic option. Suppose if it were the latter it could be made cheaper though.

• Like 1

Share this comment

This used to work but because a limitation of the system it would still always spawn you at the surface’s portal.

This would not only be annoying but also dangerous considering that all your stuff dropped at caves and you were with 0 items at the surface all of a sudden, so they made an update where the cave portal stopped working, even though you can still upgrade it (yeah I don’t know why you can, as said before maybe decoration)

• Like 1

Share this comment