Cannot log into klei rewards through steam

Auginator
  • Pending

When i log into klei rewards, it just says this. Does anyone have a fix or will i have to wait? (i've tried restarting, using different browsers and using my phone, none of which worked)image.thumb.png.4337668b705ee4ea8c305c6beccc4861.png

Steps to Reproduce

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

This happened to me also after I mistyped the steam authentication and have been unable to claim rewards or sign in at all. Hope this gets looked at. 

Share this comment

oh god me too!! D: this has been happening to me since yesterday, and i think i made a report about it but i'm not sure how to track that report

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, meeseling said:

update: it apparently works fine within the steam overlay browser window; no idea why

Just don't make the mistake I made and log out from the overlay browser window because it'll throw the same error if you try to log back in that way. Ask me how I know *cry*

Share this comment

me too,i know because when the recent post about twitch drops came i couldn't get the 1700 coins and that isn't very cash money 

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, vaegren said:

Just don't make the mistake I made and log out from the overlay browser window because it'll throw the same error if you try to log back in that way. Ask me how I know *cry*

T__T oh damn, i didn't even think to log out

2 minutes ago, hot focaccia said:

me too,i know because when the recent post about twitch drops came i couldn't get the 1700 coins and that isn't very cash money 

ooo i copied the link and pasted it into the steam overlay browser to get the points! that's the only way i could get em v.v

Share this comment

I'm having the same issue, but my error code is:
"The previous website sent us invalid data. The signature of the verification request is invalid. Please start the login flow again."

When I use Steam's overlay browser I get the same error.

I was able to use my browser to log into the forums with my Steam account just fine. I have tried clearing all my Klei and Steam cookies, restarting my browser and then logging in again and it's still giving the error.

• Like 1

Share this comment